14) Suppose you have created an ad group to advertise gourmet chocolate, and it includes keywords like “dark chocolate” and “gourmet chocolate bars.” If you opted this particular campaign into the Google Display Network, what type of targeting would automatically be used to determine whether your ads might show?
- A) Remarketing would be used to automatically target users who had previously visited sites that related to your keywords.
- B) Topic targeting would be used to target all pages about chocolate, regardless of whether your exact keywords appear on the page.
- C) Managed placements would be used to target specific sites you had selected as being important to oyur client.
- D) Automatic placements would be used to contextually target sites that share the same themes as the keywords within your campaign.