Google Mobile Advertising Certification Answers Questions
1) The mobile video Masthead is a homepage ad similar to the desktop video Masthead and will appear on the homepage of all of the YouTube mobile and tablet properties, including _____.
2) To find the right mobile bid, you would calculate:
3) If your campaign is running on the Display Network, your ads:
4) Select the one way NOT to track app conversions.
5) The Mobile App Analytics Behavior reports give you data about:
6) Automatic bidding is ideal for advertisers who:
7) When you use a flexible bid strategy, it will automatically optimize your bids based on:
8) The codeless conversion tracking solution is usually recommended for app downloads on Android OS over SDK or server to server solution when speed and ease of implementation is a priority.
9) Which flexible bid strategy might help improve the chances that your ad gets to the top of the page?
10) You can use a mobile specific display URL to:
11) ________ is a tool that can show you what happens after a customer clicks on your ads; whether they made a purchase, downloaded an app, or called your business.
12) 50% of purchase-related conversions happened within ______ of the mobile searches that initiated them.
13) Which of the following is NOT true about an app URL scheme?
14) Which is a benefit of using server-to-server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
15) What is the most common way for advertisers to monetize their app?
16) Where can app ads run?
17) Mobile presents an opportunity for a more targeted marketing message because you have an understanding of context such as time, location, and proximity of the customer.
18) App remarketing allows you to target people who:
19) With YouTube Mastheads you can get 100% share of voice, not just on the desktop YouTube site, but also across screens with:
20) An advertiser with stores throughout the country could use Location Extension Targeting to:
21) Viewable impressions:
22) Which of the following is the main reason an app advertiser would want to use a 3rd party conversion tracking company?
23) If you want to reach certain categories of apps with in-app display ads, or if you know the apps you want to target, you should:
24) An advertiser would NOT use AdWords’ mobile offering to:
25) A ______ specifies a location in an app that corresponds to the content you’d like to show.
26) Assuming you are not using any bid adjustment and you value mobile traffic over desktop, which bid adjustment should you set?
27) Which of the following is true about apps?
28) What time of day does mobile usage generally peak?
29) How do upgraded URLs help advertisers with 3rd party conversion tracking?
30) According to a Nielsen study, what percentage of purchase-related conversions happened within an hour of the mobile searches that initiated them?
31) Deep-linking allows:
32) With a business in an eligible country, advertisers can use website call conversions to track calls to a Google Forwarding number on their site from users who arrived there from any source
33) Once an advertiser opts in to advertise with our search partners (the default setting) in their campaign network settings, they should use _______ to have their ads populate within Google Maps for Mobile.
34) App Downloads are conversions that are tracked when a user downloads or installs a mobile application for the first time.
35) To understand the full value of mobile, you must take into account:
36) A(n) ____ gives your app users the ability to open your app directly from other apps by clicking a link.
37) Which of the following is incorrect about AdWords cross-device conversions?
38) iOS app conversion tracking cannot be set up using:
40) An app developer might use remarketing if they wanted to promote a paid version of their game to all users of the free version who reached Level 10 of the game.
41) Admob is ____.
42) Usage data allows advertisers to:
43) When conversion data shows that mobile drives more value, you would _____ your mobile bid. When conversion data shows that desktop drives more value, you would ______ your mobile bid.
44) _______ are a type of ad format that show extra information about your business.
45) Which of the following is NOT a type of mobile ad extension?
46) What is an app engagement ad?
47) Sitelink extensions:
48) When should an advertiser use an app extension instead of an app promotion ad?
49) Many successful mobile sites have large “touch targets” for clicking that take into account ______.
50) In AdWords, you can create and manage video campaigns by using ___.
51) The two types of conversions for YouTube on mobile are:
52) iOS App Install confirmation is a feedback mechanism which enables customers to receive confirmation from Google every time an iOS app install event can be attributed to an AdWords ad click or view. Why would an advertiser use this solution?
53) An advertiser with shops throughout the country could use the location extension targeting to:
54) Auto exclusions allow:
55) Which of the following is true about mobile optimized sites?
56) The App Overview report is a summary of the most salient data from all of the Mobile App Analytics reports. Use this report to:
57) To track conversion in an app, you can add the AdWords Conversion Tracking SDK to your app. SDK stands for:
58) Call Conversions help advertisers understand the value that calls from their ads are driving by counting calls of a minimum duration to a Google forwarding number as conversions.
59) Showing your ads on top of the mobile page in search results is beneficial because:
60) Showrooming refers to:
61) The conversion optimizer for apps allows:
62) A mobile app is an application that can be downloaded and installed on your mobile device or rendered within a browser.
63) Advertisers can use Website Call Conversions to track calls to a Google forwarding number on their site from users who arrived there from any source.
64) Setting up Mobile App Analytics requires:
65) The Mobile App Analytics Acquisition reports give you data about:
66) What is a lightbox ad?
67) What will you need before you can set up conversion tracking for calls from an ad or from a website?
68) What is an app install ad?
69) Third-party analytics companies can reduce complication for advertisers by providing them only one SDK to add to their apps.
70) To re-engage users with an app, use the following strategies:
71) The path to conversion on mobile is not the same as on desktop or tablet due to ALL of the following EXCEPT:
72) For someone who wants to run a display network campaign, which tool is the best suited for providing targeting ideas and estimates: