- Establishes actions to develop personal resources (physical, psychological, …), according to the specialty (sophrology, naturopathy, yoga, …) to promote balance and well-being of the person.
- Can set up coaching actions.
- Can manage a cabinet.
- This profession is accessible without a particular diploma.
- Specific training (natural, alternative or complementary and traditional medicine, advice and information in phytotherapy, naturopathy, …) can facilitate the exercise.
- Registration on professional lists may be required depending on specialty terms
- The activity of this profession is exercised within firms, associations, sometimes in relation with different stakeholders (health staff, educational staff, …) and in contact with the public.
- See all job offers Personality Development Course and well-being of the person activities
- Identify the reason for consulting the person, identify his environment and inform him about the delivery (techniques, objectives, cost, …)
- To propose modalities of accompaniment (relaxation, musical listening, …) and intervention with a view to a medical, psychological, …
Organize or set up communication actions
- Intervening in a field: Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Herbal Medicine, Auriculotherapy, Iridology, Bioenergy, Etiopathy, Fascia Therapy, Kinesiology, Chinese Medicine, Naturopathy, Reflexology, Relaxation, Sophrology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sophrology, Tai Chi, Yoga
- Conducting coaching actions with a type of audience: Individuals, Employees, Professional sportsmen
- Set up an individual or collective session (relaxation, improvisation exercises, …) and guide the participant (s) during the session
- Communicating philosophical foundations, movements, … to practitioners of a discipline
- Advise and inform customers about products and make the sale
- Organize matrimonial counseling operations with selection of profiles of people, presentations, …
- Perform the accounting and administrative management of a structure skills
- Human anatomy
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress management techniques
- Group animation techniques
- Listening techniques and the relationship to the person
- Sales techniques
Basic elements in accounting and administrative management
Acquisition thanks to the contribution of psychological knowledge of a better knowledge of oneself making it possible to be aware of one’s personality development classes axes in order to impulse new behaviors destined to improve its integration within a team or, according to, its capacity To manage.
Face to face assessment with a psychologist consultant to get to know each other better and improve efficiency:
- Understand and optimize the way it works
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- To understand the mode of operation of the other
- Confront your skills to the requirements of a management position
- Build constructive and lasting relationships
Writing an evaluation report for the hierarchy highlighting:
- The mode of operation of the beneficiary
- Areas of technical, organizational and management legitimacy
- Areas of discomfort
- Causes and motivations sources of behaviors
- The ability to evolve and overcome difficulties
- Training actions to engage
According to the customer request, restitution of the action carried out with the beneficiary and the hierarchy (HR Director, Service Manager):
- Report comment
- Highlighting the main areas of progress
- Verification of the beneficiary’s degree of adherence to the elements provided
- Determination with the hierarchy of training actions to engage
- Follow-up of the action at 6 months