Additional Questions and Answers of Upwork Job Application
- What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
Ans: I have been working on projects like yours for the past so many years. To get to know more about it you can simply peep into my portfolio. You can also have a look at my profile to see my employment history that will give you a fair idea about the projects I’ve worked on in the past.
- Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
Ans: Yes, once you choose to go with me, I will share a detailed plan of action about how we must proceed with the project. I have experience in handling projects like yours, and I can assure that with time and effort we can get the desired results for your project, without a doubt.
- Which part of this project do you think will take the most time?
Ans: What I have analysed after a sneak peek at the project is that ________ part is going to consume most of the time. But trust me, it is worth the time we will be spending, and every penny that you will invest in it.
- Have you taken any Upwork tests and done well on them that you think are relevant to this job?
Ans: Yes, of course. I have taken the upwork tests to prove my mettle as a freelancer in this field. You can take a look at my complete profile to see the tests I’ve passed are and my score as well.
- How much time do you think it will take to accomplish the task for Google results?
Ans: Not more than a couple of months. It takes time to get ranked in Google. And, if you take a look at the competition, then it is worth it. Keeping in mind that every business these days is going online to get better revenues, 2 months is a worthy time. And, I can assure you that once we are through with the requirement part, we can set a time frame in which I will be getting the desirable results for you.
- What part of this project most appeals to you?
Ans: _________part of the project is really challenging and is going to consume most of the time. And, with my experience I can assure that you won’t face any trouble in the project.
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
Ans: I have the experience of working on similar projects. That’s the biggest reason why I feel myself to be the best fir for the project. I have taken the tests to prove my worth, and the projects that I’ve worked on in the past are a clear reflection of my mettle.
- Do you have any questions about the job description?
Ans: The job description is pretty clear in itself. I have gone through it and managed to understand the requirements quite clearly. However, to make sure that we are on the same page, once you hire me for the project I will definitely get in touch with you to discuss the requirements even further.
- Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
Ans: the job requires a professional who has expertise in _________ and ___________ areas. However, as you can see from my profile, I’ve managed to work on similar projects and delivered the results as required. So, I guess that will help you to make the right decision.
- What SEO jobs have you done in the past?
Ans: Take a look at my portfolio and you can view the list of all the projects that I have managed to successfully deliver in the past. You can find that there are quite a number of projects like yours that I’ve managed to deliver in the past successfully.
- How much time will you need to work on this project to see results and how will you spend your time working on this project?
Ans: Planning and execution are the two important parts of getting the results. I would begin with planning the road map for the project and share it with you. Once you are fine with the project map, I will go ahead and start executing the plan to get the results.
- Have you done high quality back-linking before? if so what sites do you use?
Ans: Yes, I have. You can take a look at my portfolio to see that I’ve managed tow ork on quite a number of PR back linking projects and manage to get the desired results for them as well.
- Why should i choose you over the other 100 that have applied for this Job?
Ans: Thanks for asking the question. The first reason that I would like to mention here is that I have experience of working at similar projects in the past. And, that’s not the only thing. I keep on upgrading my knowledge as per the latest changes in the field. So, you can be sure that I will employ state of the art mythology to get you the results.
- What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
Ans: There’s not one to mention. I have managed to work projects with diverse range of requirements in the past. And, you can see that I’ve delivered almost all of them as per the client expectations. However, still the one part that I would like to specify here is ____________.
- Who have you worked with that has yielded quick results. What was the cost to client to receive positive results?
Ans: Take a look at my portfolio and you will get plenty of references of the client’s I have worked in the past.
- Tell me how you would go about increasing my rankings for my website?
Ans: Keyword research and then searching the keywords that fit within your website requirements would be the first thing I will do. Once that part is done, we can go ahead and start work on the search engine optimization process that would get your website ranked in Google search results.
- Why did you apply to this particular job?
Ans: The project requirement that you have mentioned finds my interest because I have worked on similar projects in the past. And, I am confident that I will be able to do justice with the project without a doubt.
- What questions do you have about job??
Ans: Frankly speaking, the requirement has been jotted down quite clearly. Kudos to you for that! And, once we set the project rolling if I will have any doubt I will discuss them with you.
- Why should I hire you?
You should hire me for this job as I have a thorough understanding of this niche and have worked on projects similar to yours in the past. I can deliver the task in quick time frame, while maintaining clear communication. I am also open to quick feedbacks so as to ensure that I and the clients I work are always on the same page and there are no chances of any miscommunication of any sort.
- Can you read and understand English to a reasonable standard?
Yes, I have command over English language and can read, write and speak English to reasonable standards. Communicating with me is not going to be a problem.
- What can you do for us that someone else can’t?
Maintaining an open and clear communication channel, along with the expertise that I bring along is something that you can expect from me. While the biggest problem in working remotely is the communication gap, but you can get in touch with me whenever you want. I have shared my communication details in the portfolio, so you can check.
- Do you have previous experience? If so, do you have some examples?
Yes, I have worked on quite a number of similar projects in the past. You can check out my detailed portfolio to see the projects that I have worked on and delivered successfully in the past.