Websites have turned out to be necessity of any business in the current world. This is the reason why so many web designing and development companies have popped up in the last few years. Most of them are ready to design and develop your website at very reasonable cost. Nevertheless, a website is not just enough to ascertain the success of the same. You need to empower your website with the effective SEO tool.
For those do not know, SEO is the short form of Search Engine Optimization. It is about optimizing or designing the elements of a web page according to the rules set by the different search engines, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. However, the SEO world focuses mainly on Google. Now, there are certain set of rules that you have to follow in order to make your website’s SEO really effective. Check out the list of Do’s and Don’ts of SEO.
The Do’s of SEO
- The web world is packed with an enormous amount of content, and you have to understand that in order to make your website really useful for the online users, you have to keep its content useful, unique, and fresh. So, you have to pay heed to the quality of your website’s content, which in turn will help it earn more points.
- Keeping the content crisp and clear is also necessary. A website with ten web pages can be really annoying. So, try to keep the number of web pages between five and eight. This will keep the visitors interested about what you are offering to them.
- Always keep your website responsive. It means that your website should be supported on mobile device’s web browser as well. Moreover, with the passage of time, the numbers of mobile users are increase. Hence, it is quite necessary that your website has been designed on a responsive platform.
The Don’ts of SEO
- Coming to the Don’ts of SEO, the first or the most important thing you need to keep in mind is that tricks never work in the field of SEO, at least not in the long run. If you try to make use of any kind of unethical marketing strategy, you may see results, but eventually it will affect the overall performance and ranking of your website.
- Do not use too many keywords in the content of your website. Keyword stuffing is a very bad practice from the viewpoint of SEO. In the same way, avoid the usage of duplicate contents, because the search engine algorithm is smart enough to detect it.
- Back-linking is an effective tool for driving in more traffic; however, you should never backlink your website on a site which is infamous or is blacklisted. This will also affect the ranking of your website.
- There are many service providers that sell Likes and Followers for your Facebook account. Do not fall into their trap. Doing so may harm the overall ranking of your website. Stay away from them.
So, these are just the do’s and don’t of SEO that you must keep in mind while executing SEO for your website. But if you are still confused and feel that SEO is not your cup of tea then you can contatct best SEO Company Melbourne such as SEO North Melbourne....! The company has been specliased in offering effective and expert SEO Melbourne services that will help in achieving ranking and traffic for your website in the search engine.