What’s the main point of owning and maintaining a website? It’s all about engaging more people to visit it and browse through its pages. Content strategists from Assignment Masters have prepared 4 excellent strategies on how to make your site influential in the particular niche, and that’s how you make money out of it.
There are several digital marketing strategies that Boost Website Traffic and help you attract more visitors at your website. However, not all of them are effective if you don’t have a thoughtful marketing plan. If you still haven’t worked that part out, the following techniques will help you define a successful approach.
Get ready for 4 effective business marketing tips that are about to make your website successful!
Use Social Media Bookmarking Sites
Social bookmarking is a technique that introduces your sites to the relevant audience without making you look like an aggressive marketers. Through social bookmarking, people save, search, and share links to websites they like. These bookmarks are also effective because they show what reputation your website has in the eyes of the relevant audience. Social bookmarking sites give you a chance to achieve the best kind of traffic: viral.
These are some of the websites you should include in your marketing plan:
- Reddit – the so-called “Front Page of the Internet” is an impressive mix of news, comments, discussions, links, and everything else you can imagine. That’s the ideal place for promotion. Search for relevant subreddits and start posting submissions. They have to be meaningful and they have to provide value to the community. When you achieve good status, Reddit users will like to visit your website, and they will definitely promote your content.
- StumbleUpon – a platform that mixes networking, social bookmarking, blogging, search, and voting. When the visitors select your target niche to explore, you want them to stumble upon your website.
- Kinja – a blog guide that collects commentary and news from some of the most influential sites on the web. Make this service part of your search marketing strategy, since you want to get your website mentioned there.
- Be Active in Social Media
On your road to becoming an influencer, social media is the greatest support you’ll get. It doesn’t matter what your target audience is; everyone uses these platforms nowadays. You just need a great content strategy and commitment to regular maintenance of the profiles. Here are some tips that will help you become the master of social media business marketing:
- Don’t waste your energy with activity on all social media. For example, if you notice that most of your target audience is active on Twitter, but they rarely use Instagram, then you should focus on the social network that gives you potential for more visits.
- Remember: you need a content strategy if you want to achieve success on social media. Don’t post plain links to your website! Think of witty updates and engage your audience in conversations. When someone writes an important comment, make sure to answer.
- Organize contests! If you promise an attractive price to the winner, many followers will take valuable actions that promote your brand.
- Use a tool like Buffer to handle your profiles on several social media platforms from a single feed. You can also use the tool to schedule posts during activity peaks, so you can rest assured that most of your target audience will see them.
- Search Engine Optimization
You probably saw this coming. SEO is an inevitable aspect of a marketing plan that aims towards improved website traffic. When potential visitors are looking for something your website offers, the first thing they will do is ask Google. If your website doesn’t appear on the first page of results, your chances for getting traffic from the search engine will be minimal. The percentage of people who go beyond the first two or three pages of results is minimal.
Search engine optimization is an art and science in one. You don’t have to make it complicated, though. Since you regularly use Google to find the information you need, you already know how it works: you type in relevant keywords in the search bar and wait for the results. Use the Google Keyword Planner tool to generate relevant keywords, and then infuse those words and phrases in the content at your website.
The success of your website’s SEO depends upon the content strategy. You can’t just throw keywords all over your site and expect Google to bring you some traffic. You need amazing on-site content, as well as blog posts that add value to the website. Don’t forget to use Google Analytics to identify the organic search terms that are successfully bringing visitors to your website. Those insights will give the direction to your entire digital marketing campaign.
- Brand Strengthening
If you want to get more visitors, as well as returning users to your website, you have to make your target audience aware of your brand. It doesn’t matter whether you own an eCommerce website or a simple blog – branding is part of every promotional strategy.
When you build a strong online presence, people won’t even hit Google when looking for information related to your niche. They will immediately visit your website to search for it.
How exactly can you boost the awareness for your brand?
- First of all, you need to promote it. The previous three tips already show you how you can do that, but don’t limit yourself there. In addition to SEO, social media activity and presence on social bookmarking sites, you should implement other successful marketing techniques. Paid advertising on social media, for example, is an extremely productive investment that will bring you relevant traffic.
- You need to offer something different. What makes your project better than competitive websites? In order to boost the awareness, you need to highlight the unique features of your brand, and the value your audience gets from it.
- You need to build authority. You can achieve that only by featuring high-quality content and helping your target audience solve problems and get the information they need.
When You Start Getting More Visits, Offer Something Even Better!
So, you achieve viral status with a particular update at your website. Then what? Your digital marketing plan should notfocus on short-term goals. Make sure to maintain the consistency of quality, and post frequent updates at your website and social media profiles. When you get more visitors, you need to convince them to return!
Laura is a creative writer and a content strategist. She is working on many projects. Today she is developing https://www.assignmentmasters.co.uk/courseworks/ project. In the future she is going to launch her own blog dedicated to online technologies.